Monday, September 23, 2019

Not Wasted

It took 10 minutes to find this blog. Slightly longer to find the login ID + password.

Why am I here? 

Because my awesome friend Mrs. You Know Who (remember Mr. & Mrs. You Know Who?) mentioned it the other night. It was a Saturday night and we'd been playing Head's Up

Category: Adult Supervision
Word: Wasted
Me: "I get this way. Occasionally."
Jim: "Bitchy? It's bitchy isn't it?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later, Mrs. YKW said:

"I was looking at my old bookmarks the other day and found your blog. You haven't published anything since 2014. Why did you stop?"

I was momentarily speechless. I'd forgotten about the blog. Or maybe just intentionally stopped thinking about it.

Writing was a hobby. Writing was my way of figuring things out. 

After Mom died, I gave up trying to figure things out because so much didn't make sense anymore. 

I might be coming back. Maybe. 

Thank you, Mrs. YKW for reminding me that I used to love this. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am listening to: The Bears game
I am reading: Into the Woods - A Five Act Journey Into Story by John Yorke
And I am: Not wasted

No comments:

Post a Comment